26/09/2016

Back, Back Again!



Here we go again. I'm back, back for good.
It's been almost a year since I last properly blogged and I feel it's time to get back on the horse and blog about what I love; all things fitness related.

I originally started blogging back in 2014/early 2015 under "Electric Style", mostly about beauty with the odd fitness post. In the last 18 months though, I've thought less about contouring and more about how I get my gym fix in the day. As I became less interested in writing reviews about foundation I pretty much abandoned my blog. It became a ghost town that I occasionally checked into and up until a few weeks ago I had pretty much no motivation to resurrect it. That was, until one day when something just clicked and all of a sudden I had that motivation to blog again, not about make up and beauty, but about my love for health and fitness.

What next I thought. Should I get a new blog site? Should I give myself a new name? I've literally been thinking about this for weeks and for someone who is normally so decisive this has been a challenge. My first thought was that Electric Style just isn't relevant anymore, however after much deliberation, I just couldn't give up the name. It's mine. It's who I am. So for now, Electric Style stays, although the design may change a little in the coming weeks. I've also had a spring clean of the blog and removed a lot of my old posts that no longer fit with the re-launched blog.

Over the next few weeks I'm hoping to post at least once a week, perhaps even have two blog posts. I'll be sharing reviews and what fit activities I love. Exciting times ahead and I hope you'll all join me as I re-start my blogging adventures.

twitter instagram email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS